When choosing a new Bitcoin casino, there are several things you will want to look at.
However, there are several things you will need to know about claiming a bitcoin bonus before claiming it. The amount is important – as are the terms and conditions, which can make or break how good that BTC casino bonus offer is.
Here, not only will we look at the best Bitcoin casino bonus 2024, but also how to see whether or not it’s worth claiming, what to look for before claiming it and what you need to do in order to play it and withdraw your winnings.
So, if you are new to the world of BTC bonuses and want to get the best value from your crypto casinos, then read on…
- Filter by Categories
- Welcome Bonus
- 1st Deposit Bonus
- 2nd Deposit Bonus
- 3rd Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Reload Bonus
- Free Spins
Exclusive Bonus 150% + 50 Free SpinsExcellent
50% Deposit Bonus (No Wagering Requirement)Excellent
Everyday 20% cashbackExcellent
Up to 283 Free Spins
Up to 530 Free Money!
Welcome Package, 3 BTC or $90,000 +25 Free SpinsExcellent
100 Free Spins for new usersExcellent
15% Cashback with no max. cap!Excellent
30 Free Spins, Fill and SpinExcellent
20% Tuesday Boost up to 1,000 USDTExcellent
New Bitcoin Bonuses
Bitcoin casinos haven’t been around for that long – and this industry is growing exponentially. The advent of crypto casinos running on blockchain technology was a little intimidating to many at first, but as the understanding of this cryptographic and decentralized technology grows, people are starting to grasp all the advantages it offers. As such, there are now all different new Bitcoin casinos with lots of new Bitcoin bonuses on offer.
Aside from its bonus offers, here are some of the other things to consider when thinking about signing up for a new Bitcoin casino.
- Payment options Obviously, we are looking at Bitcoin bonuses and bitcoin casinos, so they will obviously accept Bitcoin. However, we would expect many more cryptocurrency options available. The more cryptos the casino accepts, the better. Additionally, as with all crypto casinos, we would expect high deposit and withdrawal limits and quick, smooth and seamless transactions with minimal fees.
- Selection of games You should also expect to see a good selection of casino games. Obviously, we will look at the number of casino titles they have on offer, but also the variety of games. There should be a good selection of slot games as well as table games and even live casino games – ideally, they will also offer blockchain games such as Dice and Crash. Another thing to look out for is whether you have the chance to play the games in demo mode. This will help you to see which ones you like before spending your money. Additionally, all of the Bitcoin casino games should be provably fair so you know that all of the results of the game are fair and random.
- Bonuses and promotions Obviously, as this is a page about the best BTC casino bonuses, it is essential that you look for a casino that offers generous bonuses and promotions. However, we aren’t just referring to bitcoin welcome bonuses – we also look for existing player bonuses such as free spins bonuses, reload deposit bonuses, loyalty rewards, VIP programs and, ideally, BTC no deposit bonuses – free bitcoin bonus offers.
- Terms, Conditions and Transparency The bonuses and the terms of the casino should be fair and transparent. Cryptocurrencies and blockchains are famed for transparency, so this should be expected in crypto casinos as well.
- Safety and Security Again, one of the advantages of using crypto and playing at crypto casinos is the fact that it is safe and secure. You don’t need to enter any personal and financial data to play, so hackers can’t get your personal or bank details. However, you should also feel secure that the casino operates fairly which means licensing and working with trusted gaming providers.
How to claim Bitcoin Bonus
So, are you ready to enjoy the best free Bitcoin casino bonus 2024? Well, it’s not difficult. Claiming your preferred bonus option takes just minutes…
Although there are several different types of bonuses and crypto bonuses, most that you will want to claim fall into two different categories. Firstly, there will be the welcome bonus or first deposit offer, which you get for registering a new account and depositing. Then there are those you can claim afterwards – existing player bitcoin bonuses that keep your journey interesting.
So, let’s take a look at how you claim a Bitcoin casino sign-up bonus or new player welcome bonus in BTC:
- Click on the link to your preferred bitcoin casino site and register for a new account – you can usually do this on desktop, mobile and even on the app.
- Enter your details as requested. On a bitcoin casino, this may simply require you to enter your email address and create a secure password. You may be required to verify your email address via a link sent to you.
- It is possible that you may be required to enter a promo code or bonus code to claim your Bitcoin bonus. Make sure you enter this when needed and exactly as written.
- Complete the registration of your account and confirm.
- You then need to check the bonus terms and conditions to make sure you know the minimum deposit required to claim your bonus.
- Connect your cryptocurrency wallet, select your preferred crypto (BTC) and make your deposit.
- As soon as the deposit is completed, your bonus funds (and/or free spins) will be credited into your new account. You can then start playing your favorite Bitcoin casino games.
Here are some of the main terms you will need to be aware of before claiming any BTC bonus.
This is the most important of all terms and conditions attached to all Bitcoin bonuses. This is how much you need to bet of your own money before you can withdraw your bonus money and wins – and is written as a multiplier.
So, for example, if you were to claim a BTC casino bonus of 0.1 BTC that has wagering requirements of 20x, then before you can withdraw your bonus or anything you win from the bonus you would need to deposit and play 0.1 x 20 = 2 BTC of your own money before claiming it (whether you win or lose with those bets is unimportant).
Game restrictions and game weightings
The best BTC casino bonuses will be usable on all of the casino games (although usually not live casino games). Free Spins BTC bonuses are obviously only for slot games – and usually specified slot games.
When it comes to wagering the bonus, slots usually contribute 100% to your requirements, whereas table games contribute much less (if anything at all).
The bonuses will only last for a set period of time. Bonus funds tend to last up to 30 days, whereas often free spins BTC bonuses can last just a day or two. In this time, you have to spend your bonus and fulfil the wagering requirements as well.
So, you need to consider then if claiming a big bonus – if you don’t fulfil it in time you will lose the bonus and the winnings.
There are some casinos that will limit how much you can withdraw from your bonus winnings. If this is the case, then these are usually pretty high. The one time where they might be lower than what you would like or expect is if it is a no-deposit bonus.
This is usually to protect the casino from players hitting the jackpot with a Bitcoin bonus.
Payment method eligibility
The bonuses will usually be available for players using whichever cryptocurrencies the casino accepts. However, occasionally they may only offer the bonus to players making deposits with bitcoin.
This is the minimum amount you will need to deposit before you can claim your bonus. If your initial deposit is lower than that specified by a BTC casino, then you will not be able to claim the bonus.
What is Bitcoin Bonus?
Essentially a BTC bonus works in the same way as a traditional fiat currency casino bonus. A casino uses this to attract new players to the site and to encourage them to remain loyal and keep depositing and playing.
A crypto bonus can come in all different shapes and sizes, which we will look at later on, but they all have the same purpose. The main reason casinos offer such sizable rewards is to convince people to start playing and continue playing. For this reason, Bitcoin casino bonuses are normally offered reasonably frequently – with each one offering players something a little different.
As mentioned, the bitcoin bonus is considered the biggest and best of all bitcoin casino bonuses. Here are the main types of BTC welcome bonuses to look out for:
Welcome Deposit Bonus
This can come not just with your first deposit, but sometimes with your second and third deposits as well. These are the most common types of welcome bonuses and are rewarded by casinos to players who have just made their first deposit.
These are usually match deposit bonuses – with a variety of different percentages available. They are usually 100% match deposits but can be 50% all the way up to 200% or higher. If you claim a 100% match deposit bonus and deposit 1 BTC, then you will receive 1 BTC in bonus money.
However a welcome bonus is usually limited – so it may be capped at 0.5 BTC. This means that even if you deposit more than 0.5 BTC, you won’t be able to claim a matched bonus over this amount.
No Deposit Bonuses
These are bonuses that you can claim without the need to deposit any of your own funds into the crypto casino first. These used to be very rare, but these days there are quite a few good Bitcoin no-deposit bonus offers up for grabs.
Sometimes these are bonus funds but most times they are no deposit free spins.
Free Spins BTC Bonuses
As well as deposit matches, these might also come along with free spins as well. The free spins can be used to play selected games in the casino for free.
These are not uncommon in crypto sites – and sometimes you may need to enter one before claiming the bonus.
How you get more Bitcoin Bonus
If you want to get more Bitcoin bonus and more out of these bonuses then here are some hints and tips you may wish to consider:
- Look for a no-deposit bonus first of all Although good no-deposit bonuses aren’t that easy to come by, they are available every now and then. The best bonuses requiring no deposit mean you can play and win free BTC without spending any money of your own.
- Play the right games You need to make sure that you play the best games for those bonuses. Those that offer lots of small payouts are great for playing your Bitcoin bonuses but also for fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Make the Bets Big These are always use-it or lose-it bonuses – so if you don’t get through the bonus money and wagering requirements in time then you lose the lot anyway.
- Look for reload Bitcoin bonuses Bitcoin casinos often offer bonuses to existing players for depositing into their account again. These deposits can make your funds go further and give you more money and time at the casino.
- Be a Loyal Player With BTC casinos, loyalty is key. Many good casinos offer loyalty rewards – which include plenty of generous bitcoin bonuses. Moreover, if you can qualify for a VIP account, your rewards will be even bigger and better, allowing for much more BTC value.
Crypto Casino Bonus FAQs
What is a Bitcoin bonus?
A Bitcoin bonus is a bonus that a casino awards players for signing up for and playing at their casino account. This can be awarded when registering and as you continue your casino journey. Bitcoin bonuses often come in the shape of BTC bonus money, free spins, reload bonuses and sometimes no deposit bonuses.
How do you get a Bitcoin bonus in casino?
There are several ways to claim a Bitcoin bonus. You may get one for registering a new account and making a first deposit into your account. You can also get random rewards as you play. In addition, if you are part of the casino’s loyalty rewards program or VIP program, then there may be additional bonuses you can claim.
Do you have to wager Bitcoin before withdrawal?
Yes, most of the time you will. Occasionally, there are no wagering bonuses but generally, the terms and conditions will come with specific wagering requirements. This is how much money you will have to wager of your own money before you can withdraw winnings from BTC bonuses or free spins.
How long does it take to withdraw Bitcoin from casino?
This depends. Obviously, you will need to make sure that you have fulfilled all the wagering requirements before you attempt withdrawals or you will lose it. However, once wagering requirements are fulfilled, Bitcoin transactions are very quick – and often instant depending on how busy the blockchain is.
What other crypto bonuses can I get in online casino?
There are all different types of crypto bonuses you can claim apart from Bitcoin casino bonuses. You may also find no deposit bonuses, free spins bonuses and more. The best crypto casinos will offer different bonuses suitable for all different types of online casino players.
With 8+ years in the iGaming industry, Tomek has a wealth of experience in building and improving online casino platforms. Fascinated by the intersection of crypto technology and iGaming.
He has been involved in crypto since 2016, writing about free web (3.0), crypto (d)apps, and blockchain safety. Based in Malta, Tomek is a specialist in live casino games, one of his favorites – live roulette.More by Tomek Jedrak