If you are looking to try out crypto gambling and bitcoin casinos, then one of the best ways to get started is by claiming a bitcoin no deposit bonus offer and trying the casino out for free.
By claiming a no deposit crypto bonus, you will be able to enjoy either free bonus money or free spins without having to deposit even one Satoshi! Basically, you will be rewarded simply for registering a new account.
As soon as you register for the crypto casino, the bonus bitcoin or free spins will be right there for you to use – completely for free. Whether or not you make a deposit and start playing afterwards is totally your choice. You can use this as a free trial and decide whether you wish to keep playing on the site or try something else.
Here, we will look at how to find the best no deposit bonus Bitcoin casino, how they work and how to make the most of your crypto no deposit bonus.
- Filter by Categories
- Welcome Bonus
- 1st Deposit Bonus
- 2nd Deposit Bonus
- 3rd Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Reload Bonus
- Free Spins
Spin The Wheel – and Win up to 5 BTC!Excellent
100 Free Spins for registrationGood
Daily Wheel Get up to 8.88 BTCGood
Promo codes Hunt for Bonuses in our social mediaGood
222 Free Spins on Telegram subscriptionGood
Social Giveaway Win up to $50!Average
Welcome Package 100 Free SpinsAverage
This is how you get free play money without a deposit
Once you have found the Bitcoin no deposit bonus that you like the look of the most (or maybe even more than one), then claiming it is quick and simple. Just follow these steps:
- Firstly, choose the bitcoin no deposit bonus you like the look of the most and click on the link to the casino.
- Secondly, register for a new online casino account with your preferred Bitcoin site.
- Finally, complete the registration, (enter a bonus code if necessary) and you should receive your no deposit bitcoin bonus straight into your account, which can be used straight away on the games that are eligible for the bonus.
Some Bitcoin casinos will credit your casino with a no deposit bonus without the need for a bonus code, which makes it even more convenient.
However, before claiming any bitcoin bonus, you should always check out the terms and conditions attached to the offer – and the same is true of no deposit bitcoin bonuses. In order to fully take advantage of your no deposit bonus, you need to understand what exactly it entails as there’s no such thing as free money.
Here are some that you will need to be mindful of:
- The Wagering Requirements This is a multiplier which is applied to your no deposit bonus or free spins offer. This specifies the amount of your own Bitcoin that you need to play in order to convert the wins from bonus money into withdrawable funds. I.e. If a 0.001 BTC no deposit Bitcoin bonus has a 20x wagering requirement, then you will need to wager 0.020 BTC (0.001 x 20) of your own money before you can claim the bonus or any wins from the bonus.
- The maximum win limit With no deposit bitcoin bonuses, there will often be a maximum winning cap applied, which is the maximum you can withdraw from the bonus.
- Maximum bets This is how much of your bonus you can spend on one bet. Most won’t allow you to spend the entire bonus in one go.
- Game Limitations If it’s a no deposit free spins bonus, then it will usually be restricted to a specific game or games. No deposit bitcoin bonus money might also not be eligible for play on live casino games etc. In addition, not all games will contribute equally to wagering requirements – so check the game weightings before claiming.
Casinos without deposit
Casinos that require no deposit to start playing are very popular – and more so when they are crypto casinos, which are growing ever more in popularity. The most popular type of no deposit crypto casino is the Bitcoin casino.
Bitcoin is not just the oldest of all cryptocurrencies, but it remains the most popular. Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency which is secured by cryptography. As such it is practically impossible to copy or counterfeit and is one of the safest ways to make transactions.
People are drawn to no deposit bitcoin casinos because…
- If you do opt to make a deposit afterwards and continue playing, it allows you to gamble anonymously and securely.
- Being run on a decentralized blockchain means it is completely transparent.
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies charge minimal fees compared to fiat currencies
- Bitcoin transactions are often almost instant.
- Because it is decentralized, you have complete control over what you do with your Bitcoin – and you cannot be hindered by central bodies such as banks or financial institutions.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency casinos that offer no deposit bonuses are hugely popular and are starting to get a lot of attention in the online gambling world. This type of Bitcoin bonus is beloved by players because it allows them the freedom to try games and casinos without paying out any money.
As such, this means zero risk when you accept your bonus. You will be able to test out the slots, table games and blockchain games using real money credits – and even have the chance of winnings. Generally, most will just offer a small number of free spins or Satoshis, but the very best will offer enough to make it worthwhile for a player.
Often, players choose their Bitcoin casinos based simply on a review, but when casinos offer no deposit bonuses, this allows them to see for themselves. After all, if you had to pay out money every time you wanted to test out a casino, it would be too expensive to do – and you would be exposing yourself to playing at a scam casino.
New crypto casinos offering no deposit bonus
Here are the main factors you should look at when testing out and choosing which new no deposit crypto casino to play at for real money:
- The safety and legality of the site You should make sure that the casino is operating fairly and legally. You should always feel that you are having a safe experience and that you trust the casino completely to operate within your best interests.
- The website navigation and user experience You should see whether the website is fast and responsive. Is there any lag? Can you play just as well on desktop, tablet and mobile devices? Does it look and feel modern? Do the games load up quickly and can you find your way around easily?
- The Selection of Games Check to see what different games they offer. Obviously, there should be a good selection of slot games, but there should also be plenty of table games, possibly a live casino selection and popular blockchain games as well.
- The Selection of Bonuses A Bitcoin no deposit Bitcoin bonus is great, but these are usually pretty small in size. You should also look to see whether it offers a larger match deposit welcome bonus for new players making their first deposit – plus others for existing players. It is also great if it has loyalty programs and VIP rewards programs. Remember to also check the fairness of the terms and conditions closely as well.
- Selection of Payment Options The chances are that you will be wanting to deposit with Bitcoin if you eventually do choose to deposit into your account. However, crypto casinos should offer many crypto alternatives such as Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Dogecoin, Litecoin etc. They should also be end-to-end crypto to avoid conversion fees.
- Provably Fair System One of the unique features of all Bitcoin casinos and crypto casinos is the Provably Fair System. They use an algorithm which is provided by the cryptography blockchain which ensures that every result in every single game on the casino is fair and random. The best no deposit Bitcoin bonus sites will all be provably fair casinos.
How much no deposit bonus you can receive?
The amount of no deposit bonus you can receive at a Bitcoin casino will vary from site to site. However, it will never be a vast sum – and certainly not comparable in size to the deposit match bonuses you see. No deposit bonuses are usually measured in Satoshis and/or just a handful of free spins.
However, what attracts a player to a Bitcoin no deposit bonus isn’t the size, but the value. Some would rather get a few Satoshi or 10 free spins for free rather than pay out 0.01 BTC for a 0.01 BTC bonus and 500 free spins.
There is no deposit required, to claim the offer, you simply need to register. Unless it is free spins, you can usually use this BTC no deposit bonus – no matter what size it is, on whichever games you choose. The question, really, shouldn’t be how much you can claim for a no deposit bonus, but how much can you win with a no deposit bonus…
To understand this, we need to know about the terms and conditions attached to the offer. You could get 10 no deposit free spins from one casino and the exact same offer from another. However, although they look the same, one may be much better value than the other because you can win more and withdraw more – and this should really be the measure of its value.
If you claim no deposit Bitcoin free spins, then this means you can spend a bit of time playing popular slot games. Depending on the slot game, the payouts can be huge if you manage to get lucky. However, if there is a low maximum win cap and high wagering requirements, it may not even be worth your while withdrawing at all.
Although you probably won’t ever win a fortune from any no deposit Bitcoin bonus, you can still make some money from a no deposit bonus.
- Check your casino’s maximum win If they have a very low withdrawal limit (coupled with high wagering), then this isn’t a great bonus. It is fine if you just want to try out the casino for free, but not great if you want to use it to make money.
- Choose your Bitcoin no deposit bitcoin bonus carefully You need to be realistic – an online casino isn’t going to throw its own money at you for registering an account. They want you to give them money, not vice versa. They are there to make a profit. So, do the maths, find out how much you can win, how much you will need to wager before claiming the wins and see whether you will come out as a winner or loser in the long term.
Also, it is a really bad strategy to wager the minimum amount when wagering a no deposit bonus. By doing this, it will take you a lot longer to fulfil your wagering requirements. It’s best to wager the average amount.
Free crypto casino
Hopefully, you know what to do with a no deposit Bitcoin casino bonus and how it works. Remember, there may be more lucrative bonuses in the industry – as they are often pretty minimal in size – however, with the right strategies and knowing how the terms and conditions affect your wins, you can certainly try and maximise your winning potential.
Shop around, look for a decent bonus size with fair terms and make sure you are playing on a decent crypto casino. Even if you don’t win – they are great for testing casinos for free and having a fun experience.
Crypto Casino Bonus FAQs
Can I play crypto casino for free?
Yes, you can. If you claim a no deposit bitcoin bonus or a no deposit cryptocurrency bonus then you can play on a crypto casino site for free – and have the chance of winning real money. However, remember that it isn’t actually free money so you will need to fulfil the bonus terms and conditions before you can claim any of your wins. They are great for trying out crypto casinos and testing the games.
How to receive bitcoin no deposit bonus?
It’s very easy to claim a bitcoin no deposit bonus. Simply click on the link over to your preferred no deposit Bitcoin casino and register for an account. You should then get the bonus money or free spins credited straight into your account. However, remember to see whether a promo code is required first.
How to get free crypto with no deposit bonus?
Claiming free crypto with a no deposit bonus BTC is very straightforward. You simply need to register for a new account and you will probably receive a number of Satoshi. This amount you get won’t be a lot, but you can use this to play the games and test it out.
Do I have to wager to withdraw crypto?
Yes, you will most certainly have wagering requirements. There will be very few occasions where a bonus is no deposit and no wagering. It may also be that wagering requirements are higher for a no deposit bonus than a standard bonus. Make sure you check the terms and conditions before claiming.
Who can receive no deposit bonus in crypto casino?
No deposit bonuses in a crypto casino are usually reserved for new players. So, you will only be eligible to claim it if you haven’t already opened an account. If this is the case, then as long as you follow the instructions carefully when registering, anyone should be able to claim the crypto no deposit bonus.
With 8+ years in the iGaming industry, Tomek has a wealth of experience in building and improving online casino platforms. Fascinated by the intersection of crypto technology and iGaming.
He has been involved in crypto since 2016, writing about free web (3.0), crypto (d)apps, and blockchain safety. Based in Malta, Tomek is a specialist in live casino games, one of his favorites – live roulette.More by Tomek Jedrak