We value our users and their privacy at CryptoCasinos247 (the “Site”). That’s why we want to be as transparent as possible about the information we collect from you and how we use it.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data, or personal information, refers to any information that can be used to identify a person (“Personal Data”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). If you have any questions about how we use your Personal Data, you can contact the data controller at Contact Us.
2. What and How is Personal Information Collected?
We will collect and process data about you depending on which of the following categories you fall into:
Browsing Through the Site
Whenever you visit our Site, whether or not you have a User Account (as defined below), we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your internet service provider (ISP), your device, your location, your operating system and platform, and other online identifiers. While this information is not personal, we do treat it with the same level of security and protection as we do your Personal Data. It is only used for internal analysis of user trends in order to optimize the Site and provide a superior online experience.
- If you use our Site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and the unique device id number.
- Information about your visit to the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and page interaction information.
Information Received from Cookies
If you contact our support team for assistance on any channel, we may also record all the information you provide us.
3. How Is Your Personal Information Used?
- Personalization and interest-based advertising: The Site runs targeted advertisements based on your personal information. This means that the Site provides you with advertisements tailored to your interests, as recorded through your interactions with the Site or information collected by analytics platforms or cookies.
- When you contact our support team for assistance, we will use your contact information to provide you with the requested information.
4. What are the Data Categories?
The personal data collected and processed about you can be grouped into the following categories:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, employment status, and occupation.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, device, location, operating system and platform, and other online identifiers.
- Usage Data includes information about your visit to the Site, such as the full URLs, page interaction information, and any other data collected through cookies or analytics platforms.
- To recognize you when you return to the Site.
- To personalize content and advertisements based on your interests.
- To improve the Site’s performance and functionality.
- To analyze the use of the Site.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features of the Site may not work properly.
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for the Site to function properly and cannot be disabled.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Site, and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize our content and remember your preferences (such as your language preference).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We use the following analytics providers on the Site:
- Google Analytics: This is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having your activity on the Site made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
6. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners: We may share your personal data with third-party service providers and partners who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, marketing, and customer service. These service providers are only permitted to use your personal data as necessary to provide these services to us.
- With third-party advertisers: We may share your personal data with third-party advertisers in order to show you personalized advertisements based on your interests.
- In connection with legal proceedings: We may share your personal data in connection with legal proceedings, in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your personal data with the acquiring company in order to continue providing our services.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified data, which cannot be used to personally identify you, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
7. Data Retention and Deletion
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. When we no longer need your personal data, we will delete it in a secure manner.
8. Data Security
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Data Transfer
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer.
10. Your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as information about how we use it.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the data or object to its processing.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organization or directly to you, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Contact Us.
11. Children's Privacy
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us at Contact Us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we will delete such information as soon as possible.
13. Contact Us