Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions of use apply to the CryptoCasinos247.io website:
Any reference to the “Website”, “Site”, “Platform” or “Portal” refers directly to www.cryptocasinos247.io
The phrases “you”, “your”, “your” (and other cases of factual and adjective pronouns in the 2nd person singular and 2nd person plural) refer to visitors to the Website and recipients of the Portal’s content
The use of the Website and access to it are offered after accepting these Regulations, without modifying their content. By visiting and using this Site, you agree to the terms of the Agreement.
If you cannot fully agree to this Agreement, we recommend that you leave the Website. If you do not accept the content of the Agreement, you will not be authorized to use the Website.
We reserve the full right to make changes, modifications and corrections which we deem to be consistent with the Agreement. These may appear in the content of the Agreement without the need to notify users of the Website about these changes. Your continued use of the Site implies that any such discretionary changes will be deemed acceptance of the new Agreement.
Your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition upon which you may access and use the Site.
We reserve the right to make any changes or updates to the Agreement that we deem necessary. These changes are at our discretion, and we don’t have to notify users of the Site.
By visiting the Site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the outcome of any action based on what you read on the Site. This includes content also sent by Us via email marketing.
- We are not a virtual or mobile gambling operator, therefore we do not undertake or facilitate financial transactions related to placing bets or playing casino games for real money.
- You agree not to upload and/or transmit through the Site (or any of its servers and services) computer viruses, malware or other harmful content that may interfere with or impair the normal and proper functioning of the site, computer, network website or mobile device.
- The User undertakes not to create and not to spread virtual links (called hyperlinks) to the Website. It is forbidden to access or attempt to access the interface of the Site.
- It is forbidden to post and spread content on/through the Website that other Users may find offensive, harmful, obscene, indecent or disturbing. We reserve the right to remove such content without prior notice and/or explanation of such decision.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website is completely free of errors and defects. All content is provided for informational purposes and the User is solely responsible for the actions taken in relation to the content spread on the Website. The only option that Users have in the event of dissatisfaction with the use of the Website is to stop using it. We are not liable for any damages, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, as well as for lost material profits.
- In order to provide even more value to our Users, we reserve the right to provide links to other websites and virtual sources. The user acknowledges and agrees that Cryptocasinos247.io is not responsible for the functionality of these resources. We are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content (including misleading or defamatory content) of these websites, including (without limitation) the advertising, products or other materials and services available there. We are not responsible for any damages, losses or crimes caused or alleged to be caused in connection with the use of these content, products and advertisements.
- All advertisers on the Site and We are bound by the codes of conduct implemented by the Gambling Licensing and Promotion Act 2014. Below is a summary of the main principles: not allow gambling to be a source of crime and/or disorder, and not to be associated with a crime or misdemeanor and/or to be used to promote crime; ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open manner; and protect minors and other vulnerable people from gambling.
- Cryptocasinos247.io upholds the above postulates and always acts in accordance with these assumptions.
- Please note that by submitting content to the Site via email, posting and commenting on this Site, including any casino reviews, questions, photos or videos, opinions, suggestions, ideas, etc., you grant Cryptocasinos247.io an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully licensed right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, and publicly display this content worldwide in any media, now existing or later developed; and (b) use the name submitted in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Cryptocasinos247.io may decide to credit this content at its discretion.
- Cryptocasinos247.io is not responsible for any misinformation expressed or implied. Although we always make every effort to ensure that our Website is available without any errors or omissions, Cryptocasinos247.io does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and third party websites linked to our website.
- All materials and links on this website are used and opened at the User’s risk. Cryptocasinos247.io does not bear any responsibility for any damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the materials available on this Website and sites promoted on the pages of Cryptocasinos247.io.