Just as with traditional casinos, Bitcoin casinos are also known for offering all sorts of bonuses and promotions, including Bitcoin free spins.
If you do, then BTC free spins can end up winning you some very nice money. What’s more, they are even safer than your traditional free spins because of the transparency and safety provided by blockchain transactions. So, in this guide, we look at the different types of BTC and crypto free spins, how they work, how to claim them and where to find the very best Bitcoin free spins 2024.
- Filter by Categories
- Welcome Bonus
- 1st Deposit Bonus
- 2nd Deposit Bonus
- 3rd Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Reload Bonus
- Free Spins
Exclusive Bonus 150% + 50 Free SpinsExcellent
Up to 283 Free Spins
Welcome Package, 3 BTC or $90,000 +25 Free SpinsExcellent
100 Free Spins for new usersExcellent
30 Free Spins, Fill and SpinExcellent
25 Free Spins on Fruit DuelExcellent
Welcome Bonus 100% + 100 Free SpinsGood
100 Free Spins for registrationGood
10 Free Spins on every Mondays!Good
Casino Bonus 100% up to 100€ + 50 Free SpinsGood
New free spins
One of the most common ways to claim your Bitcoin free spins and bonus spins is by opening an account with a generous Bitcoin casino. This is a popular type of welcome bonus at both crypto and fiat casinos. However, bear in mind that the number of BTC free spins you get and the terms attached to your Bitcoin free spins will very much depend on the type of offer it is.
The best offers will usually come from new bitcoin casinos because these are looking to attract new players. What better way to do this than by offering spins which will allow the players to try the casino and its slot games for free? They can then play the games with real money.
- New players are often given the very best of all the BTC free spins offers. If you look through some of our top Bitcoin and crypto casinos, you can check their offers for new players and see which ones offer the most generous free spins bonuses with the fairest terms and conditions.
- Existing Player BTC Free Spins These are great because they reward those who already have an account at the bitcoin casino. They aren’t usually as big in size as new free spins, but they can allow you to play new or popular slots for free.
- Loyalty Rewards Many of the best crypto casinos will offer a loyalty reward program, to reward those players who keep going back and spending time and money on the BTC casino.
- VIP Free Spins VIP players are those that have a lot of cryptocurrency to deposit and play on the site. The more they spend, the higher up the rewards program they go and the more free spins they can claim. The free spins rewards for these players are usually a lot more substantial than other BTC free spins offers
Remember, before you claim any Bitcoin free spins offer – new player or existing players, be sure to check all the terms and conditions to make sure you qualify for the offer and know how to withdraw your winnings.
How to claim free spins
The good news is that claiming a Bitcoin free spins bonus is very easy. Firstly, you will need to register for a new account. Check out our list of best Bitcoin casinos and click on a link to take you over to the site.
The registration process will vary from BTC casino to casino, depending on the anonymity of the site. Usually, you will only need to enter your email address and password.
The free spins bonus is usually awarded to players making their first qualifying crypto deposit into the site. You may find that there is a bonus code you need to enter to claim the free spins or you may need to click on an ‘Opt-in’ or ‘Claim’ button.
If this is the case, you need to make sure you enter the code or click the button when making your deposit or you may lose it. In some instances, you may receive a no deposit BTC free spins bonus, but generally, you will be required to make an instant deposit. In this case, make sure you read up on the minimum deposit required and the accepted cryptocurrencies.
Let’s look at how you can claim your BTC free spins bonus responsibly:
- Never claim any bitcoin bonus offering free spins without checking the terms and conditions carefully as some aren’t as good value as they look initially.
- If possible, try out the free spins games in demo mode before activating your free spins so you know how they work first. If there is a selection of slots you can play, then try the different ones out first to see which one you like the most and which pays out the most.
- If possible, when given the choice, play your BTC free spins on the lower variance games. You should also play out your wagering requirements on low variance slots as you will eat through less of your own funds when trying to withdraw your wins.
- Check when your free spins bonus expires. Some BTC casinos only make your free spins available for 24 hours – then they are removed from your account.
- Look out for BTC free spins offers that have a smaller minimum deposit to claim them (ideally no deposit where possible). This will mean that you deposit less of your own money to play.
- Choose those Bitcoin Free Spins with the lowest wagering requirements as this will make it easier to claim your wins.
In crypto and bitcoin casinos in general, it is quick and easy to claim your free spins – and the best ones will allow you to claim your winnings just as easily.
What are free spins
Free spins do exactly what they say. These are slot-specific bitcoin bonuses that allow you to spin the reels for free, without having to spend any of your own money. More importantly, you can even win real money. So, essentially they allow you to win real money without the risk of losing any of your own money… which is pretty appealing for all players – new and old.
The number of free spins you will be able to claim depends on the crypto or bitcoin casino you are playing at. It could be anywhere between 10 free spins to hundreds. Most free spins bonuses are only valid for a specific game (or games) depending on the casino, so check to see the limitations first.
But how ‘free’ are Bitcoin free spins? Well, these don’t require you to actually spend any money to spin the reels. This means that they are free because you don’t actually spend money on them. However, realistically even the best Bitcoin casinos won’t be wanting to give away money for free…
Mostly, you will be required to make a deposit to claim the free spins – and you can’t just withdraw this money once you have played the free spins. So, you will have to spend some money playing games (although if you’re lucky, you will win with that money).
They also hope that when you claim the free spins bonus, you will enjoy the games, like the casino and start playing with your own money afterwards. They might also require you to fulfil certain actions to claim free spins, such as referring a friend etc.
The biggest catch, however, is that you don’t just get to keep what you win. All Bitcoin casinos will usually attach wagering requirements to the wins – which means you will have to play a certain amount of your own money before you can withdraw the wins. The lower the wagering requirements, the better. You will also have to fulfil these wagering requirements in a set period of time.
Ultimately, it’s all about reading the small print carefully before you claim. Here are the main things to look out for:
- Wagering requirements This normally comes as a multiplier and could be between 10x to 50x – sometimes higher or lower. This is how much you will have to wager of your own money before you can claim the bonus. So, if the bonus has 10x wagering and you win 0.03 BTC, then you will need to wager 0.3 BTC before you can withdraw any of your winnings. The lower the wagering, the better.
- Winning caps Some will attach a maximum win- so, for example, you won’t be able to withdraw any more than 0.01BTC.
- Expiry The free spins will need to be used before a set time or they will expire. The wagering requirements must also be fulfilled in this time.
- Games The free spins will only be valid on selected games. Moreover, the wagering requirements will also need to be fulfilled on certain games – slot games usually contribute fully whereas table games and dice games just a small percentage if anything.
Free spins for new customers
The free spins bonus for new customers can be pretty impressive – and some casinos give away hundreds. Moreover, these can often be accompanied by a deposit bonus as well. So, for example, you might see an offer which offers new customers 100% up to 0.01BTC + 50 free spins.
In this case, when you make a qualifying minimum deposit, your deposit will be matched in bonus money (so, if you deposit 0.01 BTC, you will be given an extra 0.01 BTC in bonus funds to play with. On top of this, you will also get 50 free spins on a specific slot (or slots).
Remember, how good this bonus is isn’t just measured by the size of the bonus but also by the fairness of the terms attached. Better a smaller bonus with fair terms than a big bonus with hefty requirements.
Why play free spins?
So, why should you claim and play your free spins? Well, there are several benefits to doing so:
- They offer you the real potential to win money without risking your own money. If you win, then you can decide whether or not it is worth fulfilling your wagering requirements to claim the win – if you don’t you have lost nothing. Even if you don’t win a thing, you get to play the game and enjoy it and still lose no money!
- Try different slot games for free: Free spins give you the perfect opportunity to try out games that you have never played before. This might be a brand-new slot game or a popular one that you haven’t tried out yet. You can see how they play, how much you like them and get a feel of how it plays before you spend your own BTC on the game.
- No commitment required – especially if you claim no deposit free spins. You can register a new account and make a small deposit to claim. You are under no obligation to continue playing afterwards. If you don’t want to fulfil the wagering requirements and claim your winnings, you need not do so.
There are lots of reasons to play your free spins – but most of all because you can have fun on the slot games without risking any BTC of your own.
Various free spins
Aside from welcome deposit free spins and the standard free spins offers you get as an existing player, there are other (and even better) types of BTC casino free spins bonuses to look out for:
- No Deposit Free Spins As the name suggests, this is a free spins bonus you can claim without even having to deposit any of your own cryptocurrencies first. These are popular with everyone because they really do require no commitment. As soon as you register for a new account, the free spins will be credited into your account. These are usually lower in number, often have a maximum win cap and can sometimes have higher wagering requirements. If you find a no deposit bonus, then claim it!
- No wagering free spins If you are lucky enough to come across no wagering BTC free spins then they are a treasure. Anything you win from the free spins you can withdraw directly without fulfilling any wagering requirements – although there will likely be a maximum win cap.
How you get more Bitcoin free spins
Here are some of the best ways to get more Bitcoin free spins aside from opening a new account:
- Sign up for a loyalty rewards program or try to qualify for the BTC casino’s VIP system These often give away numerous bonuses, including free spins offers. Moreover, these can be pretty generous with their terms and conditions.
- Sign up for marketing If you register with your email address, some BTC casinos will ask you whether or not you wish to sign up for marketing emails. Although your instincts may tell you not to, sometimes you can get excellent free spins offers sent directly to you that you might not get otherwise.
- Check the promotions page There will often be updated offers on a dedicated promo page, usually including free spins. Check the page regularly to make sure you aren’t missing out.
- Look out for Promo Codes Some sites will offer promotional codes for free spins offers, or give you a code for free spins if you refer a friend or follow them on social media. These are excellent ways to claim extra free spins.
Crypto Casino Bonus FAQs
What types of bonuses do Bitcoin Casinos Offer?
The best bitcoin casinos will offer a wide variety of different bonuses and promotions. As well as Bitcoin free spins, you will also be able to claim match deposit bonuses, table game bonuses, cashback offers and sometimes even prize drops and tournaments. The best bitcoin casinos will offer bonuses to suit all players.
Does Bitcoin Casino offer a No Deposit Bonus?
Some Bitcoin casinos do and some don’t, it depends on the site. Check our list of best bitcoin casinos to see which ones have a no deposit bonus offer. This means that you will be able to try out the casino without risking any of your own money first and with no commitment required.
Can I receive welcome bonus in crypto currency?
Yes, you can. The best cryptocurrency casinos and bitcoin casinos are now end-to-end crypto. This means that you deposit in crypto, claim your bonus in crypto, play the games in crypto and then withdraw your money in crypto. What’s more, because of the lower transaction costs attached to cryptocurrencies, the bonuses are more generous than standard fiat casino bonuses.
What are wagering requirements in crypto casinos?
This depends on the casino. The best crypto casinos will offer bonuses with low wagering requirements (and sometimes even no wagering requirements). Again, because of the cost-effectiveness of this type of currency, wagering requirements at a crypto casino are often lower than at standard fiat online casinos.
Are there any exclusive crypto casino bonuses?
Yes, there are often exclusive crypto bonuses available at online crypto casinos. These might include deposit bonuses, live casino bonuses or game-specific bonuses. If you become part of the loyalty program or VIP program, then you will have access to numerous exclusive crypto bonuses.
With 8+ years in the iGaming industry, Tomek has a wealth of experience in building and improving online casino platforms. Fascinated by the intersection of crypto technology and iGaming.
He has been involved in crypto since 2016, writing about free web (3.0), crypto (d)apps, and blockchain safety. Based in Malta, Tomek is a specialist in live casino games, one of his favorites – live roulette.More by Tomek Jedrak